Frequently Asked Questions: Study Abroad
1. Why to go for study abroad/overseas education?
The major reasons for making a decision to opt for Study Abroad are high quality education, experiencing new culture with global mindset and rewarding career opportunities after completion of the program.
2. Which is the best country to go for study abroad/overseas education?
It is a critical decision to make at the outset – choosing the country as overseas education destination. This decision is dependent on the course/stream you would like to pursue, the cost of study, living expenses and the future career opportunities along with the safety aspects.
The most popular destinations for study abroad are – Australia, Canada, the UK, the US and New Zealand. You can contact our expert counsellors and they will be happy to guide you in taking the best decision.
3. When should I start the process to apply for study abroad programs?
The sooner the better! The sooner you get an acceptance from a University, you will get time to plan your travel and other expenses. One should make a proper note of all the deadlines.
You can contact our expert counsellors and they will be happy to guide you in taking the best decision.
4. What are the documents required for the application?
The requirements may be different as per the course or country however generally the following documents are required to process the application:
- Passport &photos
- Mark sheets and Certificates of education
- Academic references/ letters of recommendation
- A statement of purpose (SOP)
- Admissions test results of IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/SAT/GMAT/GREetc
- You can contact our expert counselors and they will be happy to guide you.
5 What is the approximate cost of study abroad?
The cost of studying abroad will vary as per the course and country. However while making the decision to study abroad it is very important to take into account the living expenses, health insurance expenses etc apart from the tuition fee. We can also look for Education Loan to fund your expenses.
6. Can I work along with my studies abroad?
It depends on the country’s rules regarding paid work during your stay as a student. Generally 20 hours of part time paid work is allowed in a week and full time work is allowed during vacations.
For more information and counselling you can contact us at 9069138148.